Waste oil into diesel oil refining machine
Waste oil into diesel oil refining machine working process
1. Collect used oil.
2. The waste oil after high-temperature distillation.
3. Condensate oil and gas, liquefied oil and gas purified to light oil into the tank.
4. The resulting light oil degreasing, bleaching and further purification.
5. Finally get clean, transparent non-standard diesel.
Advantage of waste oil into diesel oil refining machine
1. Reactor to break the traditional horizontal design, vertical design, easy slagging, improve efficiency.
2. The use of dual heating system, on the one hand, base heating, on the other hand designed a special thermal conductivity system. Save heating time, improve equipment operating efficiency.
3. R & D design and processing integration services, according to customer demand for the design of small-scale pilot production equipment.
Waste oil into diesel oil refining machine Technical parameter
|Technical parameter of waste oil into diesel oil refining machine|
|Model||DY-5t, DY-10t, DY-20t, DY-50t…|
|Raw material||motor oil, waste tire crude oil, plastic crude oil|
|Structure form||Vertical (easy cleaning and maintenance)|
|Heating method||Indirect heating to prolong the machine service life|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Heating material||Coal, charcoal, fuel gas, fuel oil|
|Average out-put oil rate||95%|
|Material of reactor||4 reactor with different material|
|Thickness of reactor||18mm|
|Mode of cooling||Recycled water cooling|
|Power in total||20 Kw|
|Service life||average 7 years|
After the above steps, the final products of waste oil / lubricant / engine oil are: 85% diesel, 10% asphalt, 5% water and other impurities, of which diesel and asphalt can be used in all aspects of life.
Diesel oil usage
2. Asphalt: Can be used directly for paving, can also be transported to the asphalt plant for further refining.
Leave Your Message
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?
- Is the waste engine oil refining to diesel equipment project feasible?
- What are the main technical characteristics of continuous pyrolysis plant?
Leave Your Message