Converting waste motor oil to diesel fuel
Motor oil distillation machine
Due to unstable crude oil prices, high fuel costs, and the retention of high energy potential in the waste motor oil, DoingGroup's technology to convert waste oil into diesel is now very mature. It can replace crude oil, and realize resource recovery.The conversion of waste oil into diesel has become increasingly popular, not only because of its simplicity of operation, but also because of its low cost .
Converting waste motor oil to diesel fuel working process
The specific operation flow for converting waste oil into diesel oil is as follows:
1. The waste engine oil is poured into the reactor and the susceptor is heated. The waste engine oil is cracked at a cracking temperature of 520-650°F.
2. The oil and gas generated after the cracking of the waste oil will enter the condensing system under the action of high and low pressure, and will liquefy into light oil when it is cooled down and falls into the oil tank.
3. The obtained light oil is subjected to desulfurization and degreasing treatment, odorless and tasteless clean and transparent non-standard diesel oil is obtained.
The DoingGroup's equipment for converting waste oil into diesel also has two option systems:
Rapid heating system
The rapid heating system of the refining equipment uses the circulating heating medium and the fuel to heat at the same time, on the one hand, it can save energy, and on the other hand it can speed up the distillation speed.
Diesel purification system
The diesel fuel refined from the standard refining system is brownish yellow. If you want to get better color diesel, we can also provide a deep purification system, and finally get a light yellow diesel product.
Converting waste motor oil to diesel fuel Technical parameter
|Technical parameter of used engine oil refining into diesel oil equipment|
|Model||DY-5t, DY-10t, DY-20t, DY-50t…|
|Raw material||motor oil, waste tire crude oil, plastic crude oil|
|Structure form||Vertical (easy cleaning and maintenance)|
|Heating method||Indirect heating to prolong the machine service life|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Heating material||Coal, charcoal, fuel gas, fuel oil|
|Average out-put oil rate||95%|
|Material of reactor||4 reactor with different material|
|Thickness of reactor||18mm|
|Mode of cooling||Recycled water cooling|
|Power in total||20 Kw|
|Service life||average 7 years|
Leave Your Message
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?
- Is the waste engine oil refining to diesel equipment project feasible?
- What are the main technical characteristics of continuous pyrolysis plant?
Leave Your Message